Video marketing is a crucial part of a marketing campaign. Video is more engaging, more memorable, and among internet users it is the most popular type of content you can post.
No matter what you’re selling, no matter what your company does, if you don’t have a video marketing strategy in place for the biggest video platforms, you are going to lose.
- Consumers are spending more time watching Videos
Consumers spend a limited amount of time on the internet. This time is increasingly being redistributed towards video content. People are spending less time on blogs, magazines and other content. The impact of written content is diminishing. The importance of video content is becoming more significant.
According to Cisco, Consumer internet video is growing at annual rate of 31% . At current growth projections – online video content viewership will tripple by 2021. Videos will represent 82% of all internet traffic by 2021. This includes both consumer and business traffic. Live video will grow from 3% today to 13% by 2021 and mobile video will account for 73% of all mobile traffic.
- Videos lead to higher engagement and better data.
Viewers are 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share and comment on video content. Videos on company websites, Facebook pages,Instagram or Twitter accounts lead to higher engagement and exposure. Higher engagements lead to better results. According to Diode Digital, Video promotion is more effective than print and direct mail combined.
3.Videos increases organic traffic and conversions.
companies that use video marketing see 41% more organic traffic than those that don’t.
- Viewers retain information better than readers.
5. Video extends brand image.
Distinct, memorable videos can help your client develop their brand.
Video content supports organic lead generation. An optimized video increases your chance of being on the first page of google search by approx. 50 times !
Here are a few more reasons and numbers why your business must incorporate video into your marketing strategy now.
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, 55% view online videos every day.
- YouTube is the second most trafficked site (after Google.)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to only 10% when reading it in text.
- Shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to make a purchase than non-viewers.
- A massive 74% of all Internet traffic this year is expected to come from video.
Video is taking over the marketing world. It’s proven to be a very effective content especially now that the average user spends 88% more time on websites with videos and about one-third of all online activity centers on watching video.
According to a recent report , 70% of marketers say video conversion rates outperform other marketing content