For any business to succeed, any mission to accomplish, Strategy is a must! History is witness to many wars won on the basis of right strategy!! Approx. 70% marketers believe that traditional marketing is not very effective in today’s Digital World and digital marketing is a must to increase revenues.Your digital marketing strategy is the series of actions that are going to help you achieve your goal(s) using online marketing.
An effective digital strategy will help you take the right decisions to make a company successful online.
46% of brands don’t have a defined digital marketing strategy, while 16% do have a strategy but haven’t yet integrated it into their marketing activity.
Goals and missions and objectives are nice, but how you plan to achieve them – otherwise known as strategy paired with a logical set of tactics – is the surest route to victory.
Now, let’s have a look at what could happen to your business without a proper digital strategy:
- Direction or focus may be lost. There will not be any proper method to measure customer success ratio on-line.
- All employees of company may not align towards same goal and could aim at different priorities resulting in ineffective results.
- It becomes difficult to allocate a budget for your digital program.
- There will not be any clarity in assignments and company may not achieve optimization.
And what are the benefits of a well-planned strategy:
- It helps in reaching out to targeted audience in cost-effective and measurable way.
- It enables you to identify your customer profiles, whom you are reaching to.
- Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing is all about connecting with your buyers and telling them about you and your company besides products.
- A well defined strategy helps in achieving specific goals.
A Digital Marketing Strategy is a defined plan that sets a path for you as to when and how you will utilize various available online platforms to reach out to your relevant audience to grow your business.
A Famous Quote : : “Without Strategy, Execution is aimless.
Without execution, Strategy is useless.”
It Helps to increase engagement ratio with customers and there-by increase in sales and of-course “Bottom lines “!!